Author Topic: Diskussionstpic for the Mega Mod  (Read 10717 times)

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 263 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.
  • Kratzean ist es! Kratzean is it!

• Kratzeansworld (Germany)
Diskussionstpic for the Mega Mod
« on: Aug 24, 2008, 10:08 pm »
I think, that I open a Topic for my Mega B&W-Mod with some descriptions.
At first i would say, that I have in my Megamod insert 9 new epic Wonders (like b&w2, but without the Orcanepic). You can see the epics on my Video from Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8fPBtCEPE
At next I have maked a Tributmode with a lots of extras, for Example a Musicbox or a green tumb (to make trees very easy).
At next i have maked a extra buildingmode with five new buildings, for example a bombard tower. The next wat i have maked is a extended Skirmishmode, where you kann voyage to another lnad and you can have allies.
I have maked a new Wather and a new moon-grafik for B&W IDK!

The besst is the new Story.  The Special on my mod is, that the Stormymod and the Atlantismod is included. Moreover I have planned, to make a lot of new Worlds (Land 7 to Land 22). Currently i have Land15 finished and would Upload my fierst Version (v 0.5) of my Mega B&W Mod, so that you can play the Stormymodisland, Land7 to Land 15 and after Land 15 the Atlantismod. You make a big jump from Land15 to the first A.Mod Isle, because the another worlds are unfinished.

Before I upload my Megamod v0.5b, I search a person, who wants to test the Mod (the Story) for me, so that i can fixed any bugs.
Who wants to help me?

PS. You can discuss about my Megamod!
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2008, 10:11 pm by Kratzean »
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White
Skype-Account: Bamelin.
Here you can talk about my Genesismod (with an extern Download to v2.00: http://www.bwfiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=4230

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
Re: Diskussionstpic for the Mega Mod
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2008, 10:51 pm »
Bump

For those who aren't aware, Kratzean is Patrick Selter. For those still playing BW1, this is an opportunity to help someone who's contributed quite a number of maps and mods to this site.

Anyone up to it? :)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline Miles

• June 2008
  • 159 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Miles barely matters.Miles barely matters.

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2008, 11:20 pm »
I do like the idea, but I don't want to sound mean, but some of your past levels I dislike. However I think you are talented at making maps/mods?, so go ahead.
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2008, 11:25 pm by Sweet Tooth »

Offline SkelApe

• November 2007
  • 817 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!
  • Tibetan landscape coming soon!

« Reply #3 on: Sep 06, 2008, 03:25 pm »
Id like to try it :p hey, is this a mod for creature isle by the way?

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 263 Posts
  • Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.

« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2008, 10:04 pm »
Very well done. I can test on monday ;)

Oh, thx! I can send you my Megamod on wednesday! Have you icq? It's good, to send the Mod!^^

edit: The file is 44,5 MB big!
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2008, 10:08 pm by Kratzean »
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White
Here you can talk about my Genesismod (with an extern Download to v2.00: http://www.bwfiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=4230

Offline NecrotizingTiger

• July 2009
  • 11 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • NecrotizingTiger has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: Sep 01, 2009, 03:35 am »
Was this ever uploaded? This looks like a amazing mod.

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 263 Posts

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2009, 10:00 pm »
I would upload the first Beta of my mod, when i have fixed two islands, ok? I think, that i can upload the beta this weekend, when i find no errors or problems. But the problem is, that my mod is in german. I would translate my mod, but i am not good enought in english, so that i would find some translators.
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White

Offline Sylcai

• November 2006
  • 769 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.
  • Silvester
    • WWW: http://www.22cans.com/forum/index.php
« Reply #7 on: Sep 03, 2009, 11:20 pm »
I'm reasonable in German, and quite good in English, my native language is Dutch, so, that's the reasonably same grammar.

I'd be happy to help you translate! ;)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Godus Avatars with Fancy Border;
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0By3_EkkYdopMODJ4MlN0dllxazA/edit

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 263 Posts

« Reply #8 on: Sep 11, 2009, 10:03 pm »
Ok, now i would upload the first beta of my mod!

The official name of my mod is now the "Genesis mod"!

In this beta are inclused the Stormyisland, Land 7 to Land 19 and the Atlantismod Islands (1 to 5).
When I am playing my mod, i have a error with this messagne "Runtime error! Program: .....\CreatureIsle.exe    abnormal program termination" sometimes, when I am saving a game, who i am playing for a longer time on a map. I didn't know, what is the reason for this error. Perhaps my system, or my complette b&w game or my mod. I want to test to find this error. When the error is on my mod, i want to fix this error and upload another beta-version.

In my mod i have add a mapselect. When you hold the L-key, the V-key and the 1-key at "Kapitel 5: Stormys Ankunft", you can choose after the question about Lethis a Land of my mod with a secret menu. When you choose a map, you become enought tribute, who you become in the normal storyline (without tribute of silver challenges). For more help to the most of the new extras, press F2 in the game.

Very fun with the first beta of my Genesis mod (when the beta is uploaded)!
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White

Offline Okapidragon

• Archaeologist
  • February 2007
  • 1,242 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!
  • Wazzat?
« Reply #9 on: Dec 24, 2009, 03:52 pm »
Wow. This looks pretty neat, but I still don't have Creature Isle. The good news is that I might finally get it soon.

Anyway, when/if I get CI, I look forward very much to this! (I'm rather surprised I didn't see this thread earlier.)
This was a triumph.

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 263 Posts

« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2010, 10:01 pm »
I want to say, that I have found some errors in some challenges in my mod, so that i want to say, that some challenges doesn't work correctly! In Land 14 is a mission with big Prison Pillars and one of this Pillars sometime not explode, because i have make a wrong radius for this Pillar. I have use radisu 2 on this Pillar and nor Radius 20.

I think, that it is better to wait for my next Versino of the mod, because then i have fix some errors!
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White

Offline Okapidragon

• Archaeologist
  • February 2007
  • 1,242 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!Okapidragon is awe-inspiring!
  • Wazzat?
« Reply #11 on: Mar 16, 2010, 01:19 am »
Okay. I haven't gotten CI yet (still), so as soon as I get a solid address to eBay from I will order that.
This was a triumph.

Offline Ampersand

• July 2010
  • 31 Posts
  • Ampersand has no influence.
« Reply #12 on: Jul 10, 2010, 08:23 am »
Um...  If this is still going I might be willing to try and help test it.  Does this replace the whole Brotherhood of Creatures storyline or can you play both from the same install?

Offline maestru

• January 2011
  • 40 Posts
  • maestru has no influence.
« Reply #13 on: Jan 20, 2011, 10:03 am »
How can I activate your mod....when i enter CI put me on islemap....how does it work...pls help.

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 263 Posts

« Reply #14 on: Feb 02, 2011, 02:56 pm »
Read the Readme, ok? In the Readme I have add. how you can start the Genesismod!

PS: Perhaps I want to upload a new version with some fixes and new Lands at kayssplace!;):) But My mod is now very big....
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White