Poll

Should i keep my old site up? (read post first)

Yes, we'll check it out/ reference people, add more content though.
1 (33.3%)
No Close it down and get the important stuff sticky'd here.
1 (33.3%)
Do #2 but leave it up just for the memories.
1 (33.3%)
Who cares. your info is absolute bollocks.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: Sep 28, 2010, 08:06 pm

Author Topic: Keep it up?  (Read 7911 times)

Offline havoc

• July 2006
  • 588 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • havoc is a force to reckon with.havoc is a force to reckon with.havoc is a force to reckon with.havoc is a force to reckon with.havoc is a force to reckon with.havoc is a force to reckon with.havoc is a force to reckon with.havoc is a force to reckon with.
  • Utterly Smashed.
    • Realms of Havoc
Keep it up?
« on: Aug 29, 2010, 08:06 pm »
Well, i feel it an appropriate question to ask the folks here at Kayssplace, mostly because this is the only community left relevant to my old site at all, therefor your opinions are the only ones that matter on the subject.

It used to be the old host of the second creature fightclub, recently i was thinking of turning it into a help/FAQ site that people could reference new BW players to, but after poking about, the afore mentioned group is few, and far between. (Durhur)

And The only really important information is the Creature stats reference page, from the old, but dead BW faithful site, Creature food, and my personal creature training guide, for those that dont want to spend a long time explaining in detail the training of creatures to new players.

Now, im fully aware, that my outdated, rinkydink site, is NOT of a paramount concern to whats left of the BW community, im just askin.

Poll is up for thirty days, gimme your opinions, if you would, peace.

"Ma'am, we don't call it "crazy" here, we prefer the term "Mentally hilarious""