Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 3149 times)

Blast_Lord

Hi everyone
« on: Jun 19, 2011, 04:46 am »
Hello everyone I'm Blast_Master a long time Black and White game fan. I play B&W CI alot I mean alot which I know the game and what to do though the back of my head. I would love to become a member of Kayssplace and keep the Black and White dream alive and kicking.

Offline GrIp

• October 2004
  • 1,044 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!GrIp is awe-inspiring!
  • Dentist
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2011, 05:39 pm »
Welcome ! Hope you enjoy it here, grab a cold one and kick back ! :beer   :cheers
Open your mouth, Take  a deep breath, close your eyes and hold on !

....oh and get your wallet ready !

Offline GallopRider

• November 2009
  • 570 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.
  • If wishes were horses, all jockeys would win.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2011, 06:08 am »
Weclome to Kayssplace! Have you been offered a cookie? I usually hand 'em out to the newcomers. Here's a freshly uploaded, yummy :cookie ! Enjoy!
Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.   OK, so what's the speed of dark?

THERE IS NO GENIUS WITHOUT A TOUCH OF MADNESS

Offline fenton_pat

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 3,369 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!
  • Insane Irishman

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2011, 09:23 am »
Hi Blast_Lord and welcome to the forums.

I notice your still showing up as a Guest.  Are you having trouble signing up as a full member?
Demon chicken tamer extraordinaire :D !

Offline Youtube2`

• June 2011
  • 97 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Youtube2` barely matters.Youtube2` barely matters.
  • Good bye Kaysplace loved B&W and always will...
« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2011, 02:11 pm »
Hello Blast_Lord

:cookie:

What a place to be for a new god... 

BW2 AND BW
4EVER`
Send me a PM for a custom map on BW2 and BW2 BoTG. I am not very good but I am very creative, that is what counts.  I have Kays scripts witch are very good.

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 20, 2011, 07:30 pm »
Welcome Blast_Lord!  :)
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

Irais

« Reply #6 on: Jul 07, 2018, 02:30 am »
We defntiiely need more smart people like you around.