Author Topic: Gtkradiant Problems  (Read 5197 times)

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
Gtkradiant Problems
« on: Nov 07, 2011, 08:58 pm »
Once again I post another Macintosh problem in "General Technical Help"...  :help :rolleyes :help
This one is about Mac mapping, for Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and/or  Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast (they are both Quake 3 based games).
I found a mapping program for Mac, called Gtkdradiant (they also make a Windows version, and Power PC version).
I have "MacRadiant 1.4" and have a frustrating problem...  The window won't open when I click the icon.  I tried a tutorial that says to delete a few lines of code from a file in the package contents, but that didn't work, so I posted a topic here: http://www.insidemacgames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42701
And when that didn't work I posted a topic here!  :cool:
The link should tell you anything that I can answer, but, if I have been talking gibberish, please feel free to say "what is GtkRadiant!?".
As always insight is very appreciated! :D
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2011, 01:58 am by AppleApe »
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.