Author Topic: Ello' I'm back :D  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Youtube2`

• June 2011
  • 97 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Youtube2` barely matters.Youtube2` barely matters.
  • Good bye Kaysplace loved B&W and always will...
Ello' I'm back :D
« on: Dec 19, 2011, 07:53 am »
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know I am back to playing black and white. wewt.

I left some time ago cause I got bored with it and cause it was dieing but here I am back were I once started :).

I'm mainly back because I have a lot of fun with these types of games.

So here's how it happened. I got really high and I get motivated a lot and really happy so I was thinking about black and white and came back here today and I love it so much I started to cry. Cause I can!
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2011, 08:40 am by Youtube2` »

What a place to be for a new god... 

BW2 AND BW
4EVER`
Send me a PM for a custom map on BW2 and BW2 BoTG. I am not very good but I am very creative, that is what counts.  I have Kays scripts witch are very good.

Offline fenton_pat

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 3,369 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!
  • Insane Irishman

Re: Ello' I'm back :D
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2011, 09:19 am »
Hoping that's just a sugar high you're talking about there, but in any case, welcome back :D .
Demon chicken tamer extraordinaire :D !

Offline GallopRider

• November 2009
  • 570 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.GallopRider is a force to reckon with.
  • If wishes were horses, all jockeys would win.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2011, 02:15 pm »
Welcome back.  :)
Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.   OK, so what's the speed of dark?

THERE IS NO GENIUS WITHOUT A TOUCH OF MADNESS

Prue

« Reply #3 on: Jul 07, 2018, 01:47 am »
This "free sharing" of inromfation seems too good to be true. Like communism.