Author Topic: The point of.....  (Read 4641 times)

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
The point of.....
« on: Jun 16, 2012, 02:16 am »

....Spore Creature Creator?
I have had fun with the demo, but, it deleted all my creations that I saved, after a while. 
Is there anyway to permanently save them?
I miss my first creation, Dummosaurus...  :(
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

Offline fenton_pat

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 3,368 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!
  • Insane Irishman

Re: The point of.....
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2012, 11:27 am »
The demo was released as a precursor to the actual game.  You could then import them into the game when you got it.

Not sure why your creations are being deleted though ??? .
Demon chicken tamer extraordinaire :D !

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
Re: The point of.....
« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2012, 04:40 pm »

My guess is that after it was filled to a certain extent (I had somewhere around eight creatures) maybe it auto deleted, because if it didn't delete, then I would have enough enjoyment from the demo, and well, WE WANT MONEY, IT NOT FREE!

I going to create a bunch of blobs, save them, and see if does it again.
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.