Author Topic: Can't control creature fights  (Read 212 times)

Offline Orabilis

• December 2016
  • 2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Orabilis has no influence.
Can't control creature fights
« on: Dec 05, 2016, 03:03 am »
Hi!

So I can't seem to take control of creature fights. Even if I have the camera tracking my creature, I leash him to the enemy and follow him in, I'm left watching the AI control the fight, usually with disastrous results.

I was super-keen to lead my creature to revenge on Lethys' creature at the end of Land 3, but the poor fella just kept getting hammered even more. Now I'm on land 4 and I actually need to win to progress the plot. What am I missing? How do I control creature battles?
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2016, 03:37 am by Orabilis »

Offline fenton_pat

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 3,366 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!
  • Insane Irishman

Re: Can't control creature fights
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2016, 02:22 pm »
It can be a bit buggy at the best of times.  But as memory serves, if you zoom into the fight enough, the controls should kick in.
Demon chicken tamer extraordinaire :D !

Offline Gebre

• December 2016
  • 2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gebre has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2016, 02:13 am »
Ok, thanks for your help, I'll try that.

(I am Orabilis - I can't log in though.)

Offline Willy

• Administrator
  • July 2011
  • 149 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.

« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2016, 12:47 pm »
(I am Orabilis - I can't log in though.)
I'm guessing you've forgotten your password, and since the website cannot send emails you are unable to change it.

I can change your password for you then send you a personal message via your Gebre account with your new password, then you can login again. You'll probably want to change the password to something else.

Now we don't normally allow users to have 2 accounts, so I will have to remove which ever account you don't want to use. In other words, I can change your password and you can start using your Orabilis again and I'll remove the Gedre account, or you can continue using your Gebre account and I'll remove Orabilis. 
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see