Author Topic: Uploading  (Read 320 times)

Offline Willy

• Administrator
  • July 2011
  • 149 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.

Uploading
« on: Dec 04, 2016, 09:23 pm »
With the Dec 4th update now complete, you guys can now upload to the website again  :D
This update also included a few other things:
  • New download file page
  • You can rate people's creations again!
  • See the comments and post comments on people creations
  • The download and readme buttons will only appear for creations with a download file and readme text
  • Some small improvement to the category page, you probably won't notice them
  • Users without an avatar were receiving an error message every time they went into the files section, this has been fixed
This is how you can upload your creations to the website:

When you hold your cursor over the files tab you'll see a new sub menu.

NOTE: This sub menu is only view able to members!
When you click on the Upload option you'll be brought to this page

You only have to fill in the information without the * beside it.
That is you'll have to fill in: Creation Name, Category, and of course provide a file to upload!

For uploading a file you must click the first browse button, this will open a file dialog. You must then find the file you wish to upload and open it.
We are only allowing you to upload zip and png files. Members cannot upload exe files! Only admins can upload exe files. This is simply because of security concerns. If you want to upload an exe file and are not an admin you may contact us through the private messaging system on this website.
Also zip files are searched by the website for exe files, if one is found your file will not upload.

For Screenshots:
Only png files are allowed. There is a maximum of 5 screenshots allowed.

For descriptions:
BBC code is not allowed in the short description but is allowed in the long description. If you are unaware of what BBC coding is, its what this website uses to allow you guys to style up your topics and messages, you know the [] [/] stuff .

For Readmes:
Only txt files are acceptable.

When the upload button is clicked, and you passed all the security checks your file will be uploaded and view able to the public.
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 262 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.
  • Kratzean ist es! Kratzean is it!

• Kratzeansworld (Germany)
Re: Uploading
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2016, 01:23 pm »
No maximum file size?
At the old page kayssplace, i mean, there was a limit of 15 MB.
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White
Skype-Account: Bamelin.
Here you can talk about my Genesismod (with an extern Download to v2.00: http://www.bwfiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=4230

Offline Handsome Matt

• August 2005
  • 209 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!

• My Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2016, 01:31 pm »
No maximum file size?
At the old page kayssplace, i mean, there was a limit of 15 MB.

100MB

Offline Kirays

• March 2016
  • 29 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kirays has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2016, 03:00 pm »
This is great, thanks. :)

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 262 Posts
  • Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.Kratzean is a force to reckon with.

« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2016, 07:26 pm »
And how we can edit files?
My last upload (B&W CI Player Extrasettings 1.0b) from the old page "kayssplace" is an extern link and in the next days I want to upload a new version of this tool.
But I can't edit this file.
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White
Here you can talk about my Genesismod (with an extern Download to v2.00: http://www.bwfiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=4230

Offline Willy

• Administrator
  • July 2011
  • 149 Posts
  • Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.Willy is on the verge of being accepted.

« Reply #5 on: Dec 08, 2016, 10:28 pm »
You can't edit them, for now anyways.

But what I can do is remove your old version of B&W CI Player Extrasettings 1.0b, which will allow you to upload the new one.

Offline Kratzean

• February 2006
  • 262 Posts

« Reply #6 on: Dec 09, 2016, 02:43 pm »
Yes, that would be wonderful.
I am a big mapper.
NR one= Black&White

Offline Willy

• Administrator
  • July 2011
  • 149 Posts

« Reply #7 on: Dec 09, 2016, 03:51 pm »
Alright B&W CI Player Extrasettings 1.0b has been removed