Author Topic: About Sigs  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Zackers14

• August 2005
  • 885 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!Zackers14 is leading the good life!
  • Yup, Im back

About Sigs
« on: Sep 24, 2005, 06:45 pm »
Hey Ummm Tiger Sun can you show me my sig again. I need to put it on my sig. PLEASe!
So a baby seal walks into a club...

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
Re: About Sigs
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2005, 06:50 pm »
Just copy it form your profile on the other boards.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline wolfspawn

• September 2005
  • 208 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • wolfspawn is working their way up.wolfspawn is working their way up.wolfspawn is working their way up.
  • The sun is back!!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2005, 08:25 pm »
i found a sig i like how do i use it again?

:shocked

Offline FotD

• August 2004
  • 2,067 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!FotD is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2005, 08:59 pm »
Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://blah.com/image.jpg[/IMG]

Offline ike32mike

• August 2005
  • 122 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ike32mike barely matters.ike32mike barely matters.
  • Im gonna marry her ^^^^
« Reply #4 on: Sep 24, 2005, 11:25 pm »
how do i make my own sig. i really would like to make one.

TnXZ to Slasher

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
« Reply #5 on: Sep 24, 2005, 11:36 pm »
To make a sig you'll need to use a graphics program like PhotoShop or PaintShopPro,

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline wolfspawn

• September 2005
  • 208 Posts
  • wolfspawn is working their way up.wolfspawn is working their way up.wolfspawn is working their way up.
  • The sun is back!!!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 24, 2005, 11:40 pm »
i dont get it i dont know where to put teh stuff
:(

Offline ike32mike

• August 2005
  • 122 Posts
« Reply #7 on: Sep 24, 2005, 11:44 pm »
can some one teach me how to make it i thnk i have that stuff.

TnXZ to Slasher

Offline wolfspawn

• September 2005
  • 208 Posts
  • The sun is back!!!
« Reply #8 on: Sep 24, 2005, 11:48 pm »
i need help for a sig:( :( :( :( :angry:

Offline ike32mike

• August 2005
  • 122 Posts
« Reply #9 on: Sep 25, 2005, 12:08 am »
ok go to profile on the top  thats next to help and calender. then on the left hand side go to forum profile info. then go to the bottom and look for signature. then put in the sig info and the below that is change profile then thats it.

TnXZ to Slasher

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts

• Kayssplace
« Reply #10 on: Sep 25, 2005, 12:19 am »
I've set up a thread which is to be used only for the discussion of sigs. Please continue any conversation there
@ wolfspawn  I've posted how to do it there.

http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/index.php?topic=145.0

Topic closed.