Author Topic: Good Advisor  (Read 4066 times)

Offline godkilla1

• September 2005
  • 36 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • godkilla1 barely matters.godkilla1 barely matters.
Good Advisor
« on: Jan 08, 2006, 07:49 pm »

goodguy2.jpg
This is the good consience poofed up with lipstick and eye shadow etc

Laura Protheroe

Good Advisor
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2006, 08:43 pm »
very humourous, also notice the bare tummy.

Offline Chief ADFP

• November 2006
  • 30 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chief ADFP has no influence.
Good Advisor
« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2006, 05:35 am »
this one is more of a black hippie type.

blacken face and blacken hair as will, rainbow t-shirt, painted tow nails and all.

i was looking for the image that match the image above this is not the right file at all.

Master_Jariah

Good Advisor
« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2007, 03:26 am »
What the flip is wrong with you! You made my buddy look queer. ='(.........
Hahahahaha. I like it. I'll add this to my MJ collection. I got the gloved hand and everything. Keep up the good work. 8/10

Offline Chief ADFP

• November 2006
  • 30 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chief ADFP has no influence.
Good Advisor
« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2008, 07:23 pm »
they still have the wrong file for this on this page.
ether update the screenshot to this download file or fix the screenshot so it match the file

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
Good Advisor
« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2008, 05:53 pm »
The image has been changed to the proper one.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

Re: Good Advisor
« Reply #6 on: Jul 11, 2008, 09:02 pm »
The original good adviser  was  even worse.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88XjP6w97AI[/youtube]
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

Offline JumpDin

• June 2008
  • 551 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.
  • Go Fallout 3!
« Reply #7 on: Jul 11, 2008, 10:19 pm »
I'm not sure but is that videoclip Creature Isle??

And was that really the good advisor there?
Everything has a reason... So if you do senseless things, your probably stupid anyway...

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

« Reply #8 on: Jul 12, 2008, 05:23 pm »
That was the concept video for B&W1.
Yes that was really the original whitey if you listen carefully  you can hear P MX talking.
Of course  it got changed during the making of B&W1.
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

Offline drakenx9

• August 2007
  • 157 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • drakenx9 is working their way up.drakenx9 is working their way up.drakenx9 is working their way up.
    • Get a free Gaming PC. Don't refer me if you don't want to.
« Reply #9 on: Jul 18, 2008, 03:20 am »
I gotta admit thats pretty funny  :laugh2

Offline Ryudo2053

• FAQ Team
  • June 2007
  • 951 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!
  • Vanille!

• Gaku
« Reply #10 on: Jul 18, 2008, 12:21 pm »
OMGWTFBBQ
Thats scary O_O

Offline JumpDin

• June 2008
  • 551 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.
  • Go Fallout 3!
« Reply #11 on: Aug 03, 2008, 12:43 am »
 :shocked I took another look. It's scary and abnormal.
Everything has a reason... So if you do senseless things, your probably stupid anyway...