Author Topic: Black and White Screen Re-sizer v2  (Read 3436 times)

Offline Auty

• July 2009
  • 20 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Auty has no influence.
Black and White Screen Re-sizer v2
« on: Jul 16, 2011, 01:42 am »

resizer.png
An updated version of my original in-game screen re-sizer with some small coding and aesthetic differences.

I'm currently unable to change the download file option using wrong file, as a temporary solution I've uploaded the tool to an external file sharing website.

Download Link: http://uppit.com/vyt5z6up5reu/Black_And_White_Screen_Resizer_v2.exe

A virus scan for those of you who are skeptical: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e3b02a2855e11e13ce3074d650ba589507ef491fd02f8a8f95e70d9b31707f6e/analysis/1370986152/

Offline Auty

• July 2009
  • 20 Posts
  • Auty has no influence.
Re: Black and White Screen size tool
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2011, 02:44 am »
Sorry was just informed i uploaded the png by mistake, fixing it now

Offline Auty

• July 2009
  • 20 Posts
  • Auty has no influence.
Re: Black and White Screen size tool
« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2011, 02:58 am »
Clould this download please be deleted, i made a mistake while uploading and i am unable to change the download, thanks.

Offline fenton_pat

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 3,372 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!
  • Insane Irishman

Re: Black and White Screen size tool *Download in Description*
« Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2011, 11:27 am »
Can't figure out how to delete this. Best I can offer is the suggestion to name the next version you upload to be version 2 so people know that's the more recent one.

Alternatively, I can give this a crap rating to discourage people from downloading it.  But that's not really fair, so I won't do anything unless you get back to me.
Demon chicken tamer extraordinaire :D !

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2011, 12:48 am »
If your logged in and viewing your download, I think above the "PROFILE" and "MY MESSAGES" it should have button that says "Edit this file" between "Submit a file" and "Edit profile".  It should bring you back to submit download page.  Then you can alter it in any way (you just can't delete it).
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

Egerion

« Reply #5 on: Jul 18, 2011, 11:01 am »
Remember to put  for freame work 2.0 ;)