Author Topic: Red Maned Good Lion  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Phreekmaster

• March 2004
  • 723 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.
  • Ask me for a Signature!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/animoracle
Red Maned Good Lion
« on: Aug 27, 2004, 01:58 am »

Offline Grimgor

• August 2004
  • 17 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Grimgor has no influence.
Red Maned Good Lion
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2004, 05:01 am »
Dude this skin rocks now thanks to u i hot Azhag ( lions name ) just the way i want him :D chears dude  10+ ratein :D

zXMooniniteXz

Red Maned Good Lion
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2004, 06:03 pm »
lol this skin sux anus all the color is in the head and neck

this would have been a awsome skin if u didnt give up and leave his body grey...

Zheng

Red Maned Good Lion
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2004, 06:55 pm »
Yes it would be nice to have the whole thing coloured, but I cannot speak for the stereotypical newbie above. Oh how I love the way hippocrites roll in their own ignorance.

Vassagio

Red Maned Good Lion
« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2004, 02:21 am »
Actually he made this skin by special request and as you can see by the first comment it was exactly what he wanted.

Offline Phreekmaster

• March 2004
  • 723 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.Phreekmaster is a force to reckon with.
  • Ask me for a Signature!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/animoracle
Red Maned Good Lion
« Reply #5 on: Aug 30, 2004, 05:12 pm »
the skin was made for grimgor by request, and it was "Black bodied lion with a red mane" if i made it all colour it would not be black :P

Offline Beyoz

• May 2004
  • 342 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Beyoz might someday be someone...Beyoz might someday be someone...Beyoz might someday be someone...Beyoz might someday be someone...
  • Mystic Man
Red Maned Good Lion
« Reply #6 on: Sep 19, 2004, 03:50 pm »
it would been cooler if the hole body were orange and that i would say.