Author Topic: Tiger Game Save  (Read 9455 times)

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

Tiger Game Save
« on: Nov 26, 2007, 01:28 am »

A game save just before creature select.
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

gob

Tiger Game Save
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2008, 12:58 pm »
Many many thanks for making this available!

you rock! :)

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

Tiger Game Save
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 11:46 pm »
Slight  update.
Now I have  totally  transferred to  Vista64 the files in the download can eaily  be added  to an existing game.
Just copy the files  from the  downloaded  "profiles" folder  into your installed "profiles" folder and do the same for the other folders.
Next time you start B&W2....
 Esc and Change  the profile select Tiger  and  way you go.
Personally  I would  skip this  tutorial  land ,but you have a brand new Tiger on Vista  that works
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

Sphinx

Tiger Game Save
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2009, 10:55 am »
..hmm its good that i can get the tiger but when i continue or load a saved game it just freezes my game .. but when i click new game it doesnt freeze but the tiger aint there..

xeno

Re: Tiger Game Save
« Reply #4 on: Mar 17, 2010, 09:02 pm »
good job man~

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts

« Reply #5 on: Jun 16, 2010, 10:01 pm »
Thanks  but I did it  to get a Tiger  for myself first .
Then gave it away to others.

Franpa

« Reply #6 on: Sep 01, 2010, 06:49 am »
You should change the file description to what it says in your readme. It starts you off AFTER creature selection on the 3rd level after all the tutorial islands (Bronze scrolls).

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts

« Reply #7 on: Sep 01, 2010, 08:37 pm »
I don't remember the exact wording but most seem  to get along fine.
If you post the exact wording needed in Standard English, then I would be glad to change the text.
Sometimes the  in head translation doesn't  quite work for native English speakers.

Offline Tingey

• July 2012
  • 2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tingey has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: Jul 30, 2012, 11:32 pm »
I know it's a necro but thanks a lot for this, just bought collectors edition and was annoyed that the original unlock wouldn't work.

Offline Tingey

• July 2012
  • 2 Posts
  • Tingey has no influence.
« Reply #9 on: Jul 31, 2012, 12:04 am »
Ah seems I cannot edit my post, anyways I may have spoken too soon, after I did what was stated in the readme and after that didn't work I tried to merge with my own profile and other various methods, none of which worked.

Basically I just bought the game as I lost my old one and now have a new PC, I can play fine on my old profile and load games etc, however whenever I try it with your profile or your saves it instantly crashes whenever I click load game or continue, sorry to bring this back up, any help would be great. Thanks!

Offline something_or.other

• June 2011
  • 158 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • something_or.other is working their way up.something_or.other is working their way up.something_or.other is working their way up.
« Reply #10 on: Jul 31, 2012, 11:38 pm »
This unlocker worked for me when I used this fix. However, if you're not comfortable messing with the registry, I would avoid this method. If you follow the instructions, you shouldn't mess up, but there's always a chance.

I don't know how to fix the issue with this save game, though. :sorry Hopefully someone else can help you.

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
« Reply #11 on: Aug 09, 2012, 09:35 pm »
Ah seems I cannot edit my post,

Try hitting this on your post, then you should be able to edit it, if your post was recent enough:

Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

Offline Lollo

• April 2013
  • 79 Posts
  • Lollo has no influence.
  • Playing BW1 since the dawn of time!
« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2014, 06:03 pm »
Finally, now I can have a Tiger.
Thanks!  :D

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts

« Reply #13 on: Mar 31, 2014, 01:15 am »
Just a quick note for all users including  upto W8.1

You only really need 2 files from this upload..............

Just move the Tiger profile from the download to the existing profile folder. Do the same  with the creature mind.
Change profile next time you start the game.
Job done.