Author Topic: Extreme Growth Map  (Read 25846 times)

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

Extreme Growth Map
« on: Dec 26, 2003, 05:52 pm »

Extreme Creature Growth Nightime Map & Guide
Enemies: none
Creatures : none
Landscape: dance.ind (included)
Possibly the best map for growing your creature. Can grow a creature incredibly fast and also has many toys and heaps of food so you can just leave your your creature alone without any disturbances.

Note:
Do read the ReadMe.txt file for more info on how to use this map. As well, discusion regarding this map can be found in this thread

Comments by: Shalquar
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

Sheep

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2003, 05:32 pm »
This map responsible for the Sheep o' Death critter being huge :p

Person

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #2 on: Jun 15, 2004, 08:13 am »
This isnt working for me! Everytime I click on it on skirmish map it loads for 2 seconds then it capoots! It gives me an error and my game exits! What am I doing wrong?

>> make sure that the dance.lnd file is in the proper folder. Read the readme.txt file for the proper location.
>>Kays

AND

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2004, 10:42 am »
hey! what is the requirements for this patch?

AND

ZeKeThEgOd

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #4 on: Jun 26, 2004, 12:13 am »
Awesome map.

Offline Its_Da_Moose

• July 2004
  • 16 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Its_Da_Moose has no influence.
  • Tony Robbins Hungry.
Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #5 on: Jul 18, 2004, 07:58 pm »
Works like a charm.  took only about 4 hours for a full grown ape
Don't make me get out my 20 ft long hammer. Please. Its really heavy.

Finley

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #6 on: Aug 10, 2004, 10:15 pm »
Pretty Cool!

AngelineB

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #7 on: Aug 28, 2004, 07:23 am »
I can't find the Growth specks in the Statistics??? What happened to mine?

Angeline

Answer: You need to go into a skrmish map (more than one player) and get your creature into his pen before checking the stats.
Kays

Kale

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #8 on: Sep 18, 2004, 04:23 pm »
I dled the map into the right place but don't see it on skirmish. Do I have to control a realm to do it?

Mufasa

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #9 on: Sep 20, 2004, 05:15 am »
Great map. (I tossed the toys into the ocean so he sleeps more)He might not like me 2 much tho

Jay leno

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #10 on: Oct 30, 2004, 05:31 pm »
Great map, Throw toys in water and go man full growth overnight, i fell asleep woke up and bam!!!!

Crucifix

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #11 on: Nov 12, 2004, 05:31 pm »
I really wanna give props to this helpful Skirmish... But I just can't seem to get it to show up in my Skirmish Menu? I strictly followed the Read Me and additional instructions. Does anyone know if Creature Wizard or Custom Tats would disrupt the proper useage of this wonderful Skirmish? Any info is greatly appreciated! - (btw sorry for posting here but I can't even get into the "pre-registration forum" -Thanx!!!     Crucifix

Offline The Unknown

• November 2004
  • 2 Posts
  • The Unknown has no influence.
Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #12 on: Nov 13, 2004, 11:04 pm »
this is great,but my new tiger doesn't grow nearly as fast as you ppl say.when it wakes up,it eats the closest thing,normally grain.then it goes back to sleep...am i missing something?
"Wow,it's cold in the refirdgerator!...It's even colder in the freezer!!"

Gothica

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #13 on: Jan 09, 2005, 10:32 pm »
So i used it and all i can say is WOW!, bigest goodie ape ive ever seen is now mine(he might be nice to my people, but he will happily use mega blast on yours=P

Offline neojb1989

• January 2005
  • 88 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • neojb1989 barely matters.neojb1989 barely matters.
Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #14 on: Jan 17, 2005, 02:12 am »
Try this. Put the grain in the pen. Leash the creature tot he grain and set his leash length to within the pen. You creature will sleep alot wake up adn eat then go back to sleeping. THis is working unbelieable well for me! My creature has alreayd doubled his size and is well on his way to become full grown. I am in love with this map and whoever made it or helped make it in anyways shape or form.

b&w newb

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #15 on: Feb 17, 2005, 11:06 am »
can some1 help me ???? how do i install tthis ????????

Edit:
unzip the file and read the readme.txt file included.
Kays

mightyjoe

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #16 on: Apr 23, 2005, 03:21 am »
i have every file in the right place and when i try to go one extremegrowth map it will not work. it says you are preforming an illeagle operation and is shutting down. what is it?

mightyjoe

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #17 on: Apr 26, 2005, 08:52 pm »
1. 55.51
2. 67.46
6. bingo 89.00

Offline bobman355

• June 2005
  • 6 Posts
  • bobman355 has no influence.
Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #18 on: Jun 20, 2005, 12:01 am »
my files dont have the other files it only has Ext_growth file any help?

Offline bobman355

• June 2005
  • 6 Posts
  • bobman355 has no influence.
Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #19 on: Jun 21, 2005, 03:17 am »
nevermind i fixed it.

Offline Ledgo

• January 2007
  • 39 Posts
  • Ledgo has no influence.
Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #20 on: Jul 30, 2005, 05:49 am »
Does this work for tykes???

Ankh

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #21 on: Aug 10, 2005, 05:15 pm »
ok, this map is good and everything. very nice. but i can't play any other maps after i installed it. none of the retail skirmish maps or any downloaded ones. it loads like, halfway and then crashes to the desktop. can anyone help?

greenday5236

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #22 on: Oct 18, 2005, 01:33 am »
ok so i downloaded it and everything and went onto the skirmish thing then clicked on extreme growth but an error came up and it closed the window. i out the dance.lnd file in the rite place and read the readme file. i dont know wats wrong

Dude100016

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #23 on: Dec 20, 2006, 02:00 pm »
I cant find the file you specifie! Can you please help because This map sounds awesome!

Drakthan

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 05:46 am »
Any way to make my creature NOT go and throw around the animals randomly?

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

Re: Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #25 on: Jul 08, 2008, 08:24 pm »
Its just a skirmish map . Particular  problems are of your making. 
Animals  are provided  as food  if he wants to play with them and you don't  want him to,  then just delete  the animals  from the script , punish him  for  playing  or just  ask for   a modified version.
The absolute minimum  version  is a bit  faster  with no toys and  no animals  is  a bit faster  but some creatures went mad in testing.
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

frodo01

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #26 on: Aug 09, 2008, 10:32 pm »
i go onto skirmish and its not there

Offline Ryudo2053

• FAQ Team
  • June 2007
  • 951 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!Ryudo2053 is awe-inspiring!
  • Vanille!

• Gaku
« Reply #27 on: Aug 10, 2008, 03:19 am »
Did u put it on the right place?

Offline xKatz

• August 2008
  • 28 Posts
  • xKatz has no influence.
Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #28 on: Aug 10, 2008, 03:16 pm »
Were would I put this file?

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts

« Reply #29 on: Aug 10, 2008, 10:17 pm »
I have only a short time  so....
Unzip the download and read the README file.

Offline JumpDin

• June 2008
  • 551 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.
  • Go Fallout 3!
« Reply #30 on: Aug 12, 2008, 09:08 am »
Place the txt. file in the 'Playgrounds" folder

And place the dance.lnd. in the "Landscape" folder
Everything has a reason... So if you do senseless things, your probably stupid anyway...

Milknut

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #31 on: Mar 29, 2009, 10:32 am »
Excellent file. Works like a charm!

Offline MrSmoke

• August 2009
  • 3 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • MrSmoke has no influence.
« Reply #32 on: Aug 24, 2009, 11:13 pm »
Any self respecting creature trainer should get this.

Lauren

« Reply #33 on: Sep 01, 2010, 07:32 pm »
this is so cool. I leash my creature to the temple, and build a wall around his pen with the stones on the island, speed up the time, and use the giant fish for food. I can leave him for a few hours, and hes grown quite a bit. excelllent idea, thanks very much for the map :)

Offline legenedmaster1227

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
  • legenedmaster1227 has no influence.
« Reply #34 on: Jun 12, 2011, 12:57 am »
i need help downloading this. i dont know how to

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
« Reply #35 on: Jun 12, 2011, 03:07 am »
http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=150

Click "Download this File".....
If other problems occur, please explain.
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
« Reply #36 on: Jun 12, 2011, 12:58 pm »
I read the readme file. It says to insall the file to /black and white/scripts/playgrounds in the B&W directory, but it wont let me install.

Offline Youtube2`

• June 2011
  • 97 Posts
  • Youtube2` barely matters.Youtube2` barely matters.
  • Good bye Kaysplace loved B&W and always will...
« Reply #37 on: Jun 12, 2011, 01:21 pm »
Try to put install it to your desktop then move it to the folder. Hope I helped  :)

What a place to be for a new god... 

BW2 AND BW
4EVER`
Send me a PM for a custom map on BW2 and BW2 BoTG. I am not very good but I am very creative, that is what counts.  I have Kays scripts witch are very good.

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
« Reply #38 on: Jun 12, 2011, 02:21 pm »
It's not letting me do that eaither. I click download file. I press open file. It has a folder that says windows. I click on it and it has a folder that says desktop. I click on that and it has the extreme growth folder. it has dance.lnd, extreme growth file, and the readme file. I don't know what to do now. Help please.

Offline Youtube2`

• June 2011
  • 97 Posts
  • Youtube2` barely matters.Youtube2` barely matters.
  • Good bye Kaysplace loved B&W and always will...
« Reply #39 on: Jun 12, 2011, 02:34 pm »
It's not letting me do that eaither. I click download file. I press open file. It has a folder that says windows. I click on it and it has a folder that says desktop. I click on that and it has the extreme growth folder. it has dance.lnd, extreme growth file, and the readme file. I don't know what to do now. Help please.

I think your supposed to put those files in the folder, or is not letting you do that?

Left click on the folder> Properties > Security > To change permissions  EDIT > Users (Your user name here) Click Allow for all.. Full control Modify ect..

What a place to be for a new god... 

BW2 AND BW
4EVER`
Send me a PM for a custom map on BW2 and BW2 BoTG. I am not very good but I am very creative, that is what counts.  I have Kays scripts witch are very good.

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
« Reply #40 on: Jun 12, 2011, 02:42 pm »
It won't let me do that. I don't know what's wrong

Offline ego533

• May 2011
  • 95 Posts
  • ego533 barely matters.ego533 barely matters.
« Reply #41 on: Jun 12, 2011, 05:35 pm »

Save the file first, instead of 'opening' it. Save it somewhere on your computer like the "Downloads" folder or your desktop. At this point, it doesn't matter where this file goes.

After saving the file, go to the folder where it was saved. You should see a file called "Ext_growth.zip". Double-click on this file. Depending on how your computer is set up, this will either open an archiving program or simply open another window. ( If an archiving program opens, use it to 'extract' o 'unzip' the contents of the file, then go into the extracted folder. ) You should see a folder called "WINDOWS" go into this folder and the desktop folder underneath it, and you will see those three files.

Find the place where you installed Black and White and go to its folder. Usually, this is something like "C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black and White". Place the "ExtremeGrowth.txt" file into the "\scripts\playground" folder inside of the the Black and White folder. Place the "dance.lnd" file into the "\Data\landscape" folder.

To use this, it looks like you will have to meet come requirements for your creature first, like teaching fishing and eating grain. Read the readme file to make sure you do all of these necessary things.

-ego533

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
« Reply #42 on: Jun 12, 2011, 09:23 pm »
Legenedmaster1227 may already have "dance.lnd" in the data/landscape folder like most people do......
So, Legenedmaster1227, if you see "dance.lnd" in the landscape folder already, there is no need for a second.  :)
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

Offline Lollo

• April 2013
  • 77 Posts
  • Lollo has no influence.
  • Playing BW1 since the dawn of time!
« Reply #43 on: Jan 28, 2014, 04:56 pm »
This was very effective for me and it helped me to get a HUGE creature in just an hour or so. Thanks :D

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts

« Reply #44 on: Apr 07, 2014, 11:15 pm »
Glad you are happy with your creatures size , but it takes at least 6h  in the map to max out your creature. When he enters his  pen it  should be -89% for full size.

Offline Lollo

• April 2013
  • 77 Posts
  • Lollo has no influence.
  • Playing BW1 since the dawn of time!
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2014, 01:14 pm »
Glad you are happy with your creatures size , but it takes at least 6h  in the map to max out your creature. When he enters his  pen it  should be -89% for full size.

Thanks for the info; now to wait 6 hours...
I knew my creature was looking a bit small compared to the others that I saw in videos!  :suspect