Author Topic: Extreme Growth Map  (Read 25844 times)

Offline JumpDin

• June 2008
  • 551 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.JumpDin is a force to reckon with.
  • Go Fallout 3!
Re: Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #30 on: Aug 12, 2008, 09:08 am »
Place the txt. file in the 'Playgrounds" folder

And place the dance.lnd. in the "Landscape" folder
Everything has a reason... So if you do senseless things, your probably stupid anyway...

Milknut

Extreme Growth Map
« Reply #31 on: Mar 29, 2009, 10:32 am »
Excellent file. Works like a charm!

Offline MrSmoke

• August 2009
  • 3 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • MrSmoke has no influence.
« Reply #32 on: Aug 24, 2009, 11:13 pm »
Any self respecting creature trainer should get this.

Lauren

« Reply #33 on: Sep 01, 2010, 07:32 pm »
this is so cool. I leash my creature to the temple, and build a wall around his pen with the stones on the island, speed up the time, and use the giant fish for food. I can leave him for a few hours, and hes grown quite a bit. excelllent idea, thanks very much for the map :)

Offline legenedmaster1227

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • legenedmaster1227 has no influence.
« Reply #34 on: Jun 12, 2011, 12:57 am »
i need help downloading this. i dont know how to

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
« Reply #35 on: Jun 12, 2011, 03:07 am »
http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=150

Click "Download this File".....
If other problems occur, please explain.
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
« Reply #36 on: Jun 12, 2011, 12:58 pm »
I read the readme file. It says to insall the file to /black and white/scripts/playgrounds in the B&W directory, but it wont let me install.

Offline Youtube2`

• June 2011
  • 97 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Youtube2` barely matters.Youtube2` barely matters.
  • Good bye Kaysplace loved B&W and always will...
« Reply #37 on: Jun 12, 2011, 01:21 pm »
Try to put install it to your desktop then move it to the folder. Hope I helped  :)

What a place to be for a new god... 

BW2 AND BW
4EVER`
Send me a PM for a custom map on BW2 and BW2 BoTG. I am not very good but I am very creative, that is what counts.  I have Kays scripts witch are very good.

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
« Reply #38 on: Jun 12, 2011, 02:21 pm »
It's not letting me do that eaither. I click download file. I press open file. It has a folder that says windows. I click on it and it has a folder that says desktop. I click on that and it has the extreme growth folder. it has dance.lnd, extreme growth file, and the readme file. I don't know what to do now. Help please.

Offline Youtube2`

• June 2011
  • 97 Posts
  • Youtube2` barely matters.Youtube2` barely matters.
  • Good bye Kaysplace loved B&W and always will...
« Reply #39 on: Jun 12, 2011, 02:34 pm »
It's not letting me do that eaither. I click download file. I press open file. It has a folder that says windows. I click on it and it has a folder that says desktop. I click on that and it has the extreme growth folder. it has dance.lnd, extreme growth file, and the readme file. I don't know what to do now. Help please.

I think your supposed to put those files in the folder, or is not letting you do that?

Left click on the folder> Properties > Security > To change permissions  EDIT > Users (Your user name here) Click Allow for all.. Full control Modify ect..

What a place to be for a new god... 

BW2 AND BW
4EVER`
Send me a PM for a custom map on BW2 and BW2 BoTG. I am not very good but I am very creative, that is what counts.  I have Kays scripts witch are very good.

• June 2011
  • 4 Posts
« Reply #40 on: Jun 12, 2011, 02:42 pm »
It won't let me do that. I don't know what's wrong

Offline ego533

• May 2011
  • 95 Posts
  • ego533 barely matters.ego533 barely matters.
« Reply #41 on: Jun 12, 2011, 05:35 pm »

Save the file first, instead of 'opening' it. Save it somewhere on your computer like the "Downloads" folder or your desktop. At this point, it doesn't matter where this file goes.

After saving the file, go to the folder where it was saved. You should see a file called "Ext_growth.zip". Double-click on this file. Depending on how your computer is set up, this will either open an archiving program or simply open another window. ( If an archiving program opens, use it to 'extract' o 'unzip' the contents of the file, then go into the extracted folder. ) You should see a folder called "WINDOWS" go into this folder and the desktop folder underneath it, and you will see those three files.

Find the place where you installed Black and White and go to its folder. Usually, this is something like "C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black and White". Place the "ExtremeGrowth.txt" file into the "\scripts\playground" folder inside of the the Black and White folder. Place the "dance.lnd" file into the "\Data\landscape" folder.

To use this, it looks like you will have to meet come requirements for your creature first, like teaching fishing and eating grain. Read the readme file to make sure you do all of these necessary things.

-ego533

Offline AppleApe

• June 2010
  • 409 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!AppleApe has great potential!
« Reply #42 on: Jun 12, 2011, 09:23 pm »
Legenedmaster1227 may already have "dance.lnd" in the data/landscape folder like most people do......
So, Legenedmaster1227, if you see "dance.lnd" in the landscape folder already, there is no need for a second.  :)
Write this down on a piece of paper or in a text editor:
Do a T.  Behind that do a Zero.  Behind that do a One.  Behind that do a D.  Behind that do an I.

Offline Lollo

• April 2013
  • 77 Posts
  • Lollo has no influence.
  • Playing BW1 since the dawn of time!
« Reply #43 on: Jan 28, 2014, 04:56 pm »
This was very effective for me and it helped me to get a HUGE creature in just an hour or so. Thanks :D

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

« Reply #44 on: Apr 07, 2014, 11:15 pm »
Glad you are happy with your creatures size , but it takes at least 6h  in the map to max out your creature. When he enters his  pen it  should be -89% for full size.
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.