Author Topic: BnW Land1 V2.8 Premium  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Daxter

• May 2006
  • 527 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Daxter is a force to reckon with.Daxter is a force to reckon with.Daxter is a force to reckon with.Daxter is a force to reckon with.Daxter is a force to reckon with.Daxter is a force to reckon with.Daxter is a force to reckon with.Daxter is a force to reckon with.
  • OGaM Lead Developer

• The OGaM Team Website - Official site of the OGaM Team
BnW Land1 V2.8 Premium
« on: Jul 26, 2006, 03:59 am »

load_screen_2871_28.jpg
Premium version of BnW: Land 1 with all problems of the existing map fixed.

Offline Shrinker

• August 2006
  • 2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shrinker has no influence.
BnW Land1 V2.8 Premium
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2006, 05:42 pm »
Excellent, i just love the Mega Blast. Keep up the good work. Cant wait till land 4 :D

Janos

Re: BnW Land1 V2.8 Premium
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2009, 01:19 pm »
Does this map work with Battle of the Gods? If it doesn't, would it be possible to get a BOTG version?

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2009, 02:04 pm »
It might, try it and see. :)

The folder structure for BoTG should be the same. So add the files to there instead. Just remember to backup the old map.txt file first.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline ValentineHeart82

• September 2009
  • 139 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • ValentineHeart82 is working their way up.ValentineHeart82 is working their way up.ValentineHeart82 is working their way up.
  • Valentine
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2009, 03:37 am »
If I install this with BOTG, will I still have all the BOTG gameplay improvements unlocked? I'm quite fond of being able to hit my own buildings with fire balls, and only BOTG allows me to do that.

Offline Terrabound

• June 2018
  • 1 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Terrabound has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2018, 04:37 pm »
On a recent play-through I came to realize the amount of detail that was put into Land 1. It's really beautiful and peaceful - especially at ground level.
Is this a sandboxed version of the first map? Any chance of a re-upload?