Author Topic: CachePackX  (Read 23291 times)

Offline darkond2100

• May 2009
  • 6 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darkond2100 has no influence.
Re: CachePackX
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 03:17 am »
Is ther one for BW2? Wouild somebody make one for BW2?

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 03:57 am »
The closest for BW2 is the trainer.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=778

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

TheGoodCreature

« Reply #32 on: Aug 24, 2009, 12:09 pm »
Good work!
never tought bw was so cool

Offline Angry_Kid101

• October 2009
  • 36 Posts
  • Angry_Kid101 has no influence.
  • Why build and Armory when you can build a nuke?
« Reply #33 on: Oct 16, 2009, 06:04 pm »
This rocks. Awsome.

John

« Reply #34 on: Oct 21, 2009, 08:17 pm »
dude you rock!!!!!!

Dem0n5

« Reply #35 on: Dec 21, 2009, 06:00 am »
hehe forgot about cachepackx...kayssplace rocks

Krikkedilly

« Reply #36 on: Dec 22, 2009, 02:17 pm »
hey does the "Dispencer CI" and "Increaser CI" work with the dutch B&W CI ? It's not a patched version still v1.23 .
Also does it matter in which directory to install the CahchePackX setup ? in other words do you need to install the setup to the B&W directory or doesn't it matter in which directory you install it .

Offline Godfrog

• April 2013
  • 21 Posts
  • Godfrog has no influence.
  • There can only be One...
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2013, 02:38 pm »
Doubt any one still watches this topic, But, Is there any way to take off x-Desires?
There is only.. One true God... And that is.. Death...

Offline -Tourniquet-

• March 2003
  • 1,473 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 655
  • -Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!-Tourniquet- is awe-inspiring!

• www.kayssplace.com
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2013, 04:25 pm »
I'm not sure, since I've never used the ChachePack.
nutella... My life-blood

Offline Godfrog

• April 2013
  • 21 Posts
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2013, 08:59 pm »
Mmm, Well, Ive noticed having X-Desires on, Is hurtful. Seeing how you will still loose your food, ANd your people will starve to death. All X-Desires is doing is making me build smaller Cities. So, I kinda want to know how to uninstall that part.

Offline something_or.other

• June 2011
  • 158 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • something_or.other is working their way up.something_or.other is working their way up.something_or.other is working their way up.
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 01:14 am »
I think I remember how to deactivate X-Desire - and I think any other Cache cheats.

I have CachePack Update 3, and here's what I did: what you'll want to do it open "BWEdit2.exe" in your CachePack directory. (Opening "CachePackX.exe" and selecting "BW Edit 2.1" will accomplish the same thing.)

Since you've used X-Desire, BWEdit should already know where your scripts and other directories are. Just click "Fix Levels" and you should be good to go. Note that this also automatically adds four custom tattoos to your game, so to delete those tattoos, go into your Black & White directory and then into \Profiles\your profile name and delete the four .bmp files. It may have added the tattoos to all profiles or only the active one, so check all of them if you have multiple profiles.

I didn't actually test this in-game, I only ran the programs from outside, it seems to have reverted it. Let me know if that fixed it, since I didn't test anything from within the game.

Also, since you said you only wanted to uninstall that part, you may need to reactivate any other Cache cheats you used, since this method (which as far as I know is the only method) deactivates all cheats. If you modified your Creature's stats though, that should remain. But things like the influencer or whatever would need to be reactivated.

Offline Godfrog

• April 2013
  • 21 Posts
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 02:20 am »
Thank you. You've been pretty helpful.

Offline something_or.other

• June 2011
  • 158 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • something_or.other is working their way up.something_or.other is working their way up.something_or.other is working their way up.
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 03:51 am »
You're welcome. :) Glad I could help.

That's what we're here for at this late stage in Black & White's life: helping the people who are still interested. 

Offline Godfrog

• April 2013
  • 21 Posts
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2013, 01:55 am »
xD Well, Ive been playing BW since it came out. Just started getting into mods now @[email protected]

Offline Blast_Master

• June 2011
  • 17 Posts
  • Blast_Master has no influence.
« Reply #44 on: Sep 25, 2013, 09:42 pm »
Has this mod ever been updated also I'll challenge anyone on Black and Whate Creature Island