Author Topic: Undead Wolf  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Razda

• August 2006
  • 382 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.
  • X-Ray Dog is <3

• DeviantArt
Undead Wolf
« on: Jun 11, 2007, 02:16 am »

I look like I'm listening to your every word when In fact I'm just planning your painful death...

Offline Katla

• November 2006
  • 230 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Katla is working their way up.Katla is working their way up.Katla is working their way up.
  • Graphics Idiot
Undead Wolf
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2007, 10:57 am »
I love his eyes and the overall concept and texture! Excellent job, Thunder! :)

Offline Sparky

• July 2008
  • 26 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sparky has no influence.
Re: Undead Wolf
« Reply #2 on: Jul 10, 2008, 02:50 pm »
Isit me or have I seen this mod somewhere else O.o'

Offline drakenx9

• August 2007
  • 157 Posts
  • drakenx9 is working their way up.drakenx9 is working their way up.drakenx9 is working their way up.
    • Get a free Gaming PC. Don't refer me if you don't want to.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 10, 2008, 07:11 pm »
I like it =D
And Sparky... You probably seen the undead ape mod.

Offline Sparky

• July 2008
  • 26 Posts
« Reply #4 on: Jul 10, 2008, 08:16 pm »
well... this seems very much alike form me

http://files.filefront.com/Undead+Wolf/;7785775;/fileinfo.html

Offline drakenx9

• August 2007
  • 157 Posts
  • drakenx9 is working their way up.drakenx9 is working their way up.drakenx9 is working their way up.
    • Get a free Gaming PC. Don't refer me if you don't want to.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 10, 2008, 10:33 pm »
Your right... It is the same thing.
Made by Thunder Eclipse it says when you get more information though...   :)

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
« Reply #6 on: Jul 10, 2008, 10:35 pm »
That is the same file. If Thunder Eclipse didn't submit it there, then they took it from here. Look at the dates on both files.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline Sparky

• July 2008
  • 26 Posts
« Reply #7 on: Jul 11, 2008, 07:10 am »
Yeah I noticed hey were both by the same person and could wel be placed into that site by that person however with some stuff been  used on other sites without permission before (that I've noticed here) I thought I would bring it to your attention

Offline Razda

• August 2006
  • 382 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.Razda is on the verge of being accepted.
  • X-Ray Dog is <3

• DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: Jul 11, 2008, 07:34 am »
I know about the Undead Wolf and some other skins of mine being posted there on Filefront without my permission...It doesn't bother me right now...I like people seeing my skins and also those on Filefront gave me credit for making them...so it's not much of a problem...but when other people copy the idea from my skin and use it on their's  or they repost it on other sites saying that they've made it or they  modify the skin itself...then things start to get bad...really bad  :angry :angry

I look like I'm listening to your every word when In fact I'm just planning your painful death...