Author Topic: Renovation Notice  (Read 8549 times)

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
Renovation Notice
« on: May 17, 2009, 05:31 pm »
[img align=left]http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/Themes/default/images/construction.gif[/img]
Under Construction

For the next while I'll be in the process of upgrading the script which handles the downloads.

The upgrade it self shouldn't take long and should be seamless. But there might be a while during which you might be unable to access that portion of the site. Please return later when that script is up and running again.

However, I after that, I will be updating a number of the menus. So if not all is working proper, please be patient and it should be rectified.

Please follow this thread for updates and I will post a new notice when all is done.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
Re: Renovation Notice
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 05:46 pm »
The script it self has been updated.

Forgot to mention that I've also added a means to show a news item.  :cool:

The url is still the same as before and all old links should work.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline SkelApe

• November 2007
  • 817 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!
  • Tibetan landscape coming soon!

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 06:17 pm »
Cool!  :D Must have taken alot of work!
I assume this means its safe to edit file(s)?

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts

• Kayssplace
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 06:29 pm »
I'd say hold off for a while since I'm still doing edits to the script and I can't guarenty it won't crash if I screw up.

Btw, you will need to re-inut your profile info.

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts

• Kayssplace
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 06:58 pm »
Alright, you should be OK now. :yes

I've manged to update the side menu. What I need to do now is to update the top menu in the forums and to get the search thingy to point at the proper location.

Oh, I have improved the search function. It now does an "and' search by default. If "or" is included in the sring. Then it will do an "or" search.

Offline Sylcai

• November 2006
  • 769 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.Sylcai has an aura about them.
  • Silvester
    • WWW: http://www.22cans.com/forum/index.php
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 11:01 pm »
Sounds wonderful! :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Godus Avatars with Fancy Border;
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0By3_EkkYdopMODJ4MlN0dllxazA/edit

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts

• Kayssplace
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 12:25 am »
Ok, I think/hope it's all done.

Locking this topic. Please use the following topic to report any problems or to leave comments.

http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/index.php?topic=4768.0

Thanks. :)