Author Topic: How to make your creature heal himself?  (Read 2839 times)

Offline InspectorMonocle

• August 2012
  • 21 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • InspectorMonocle has no influence.
  • Dictatorship, it's the way forward boss!
How to make your creature heal himself?
« on: Feb 20, 2013, 10:06 pm »
So, I've always had trouble teaching my creature how to heal himself, any tips that can help me achieve this?
"We all have to die at some point. Me? I want to go to the scream of Won't Get Fooled Again"
- Roger Daltery (Lead singer of the Who)

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

Re: How to make your creature heal himself?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2013, 11:01 pm »
Lots of questions  but  it really boils down to your training  method.

If he knows "HEAL"  then reward him whenever he heals himself. Leash of Learning should also be used if you heal him. Remember to reward him  if he heals himself.
Just one thing to  remember ..ooooh ....I forgot exactly but something  about heal and reward.. :D  ;)
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

Offline fenton_pat

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 3,373 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!fenton_pat is awe-inspiring!
  • Insane Irishman

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2013, 09:29 am »
Just to add to Grem's advice....

Best to find a skirmish land with a heal Miracle Dispenser on it.  If you hand your creature the miracle bubble, he'll attempt to cast that miracle.  This way, you can more quickly get him to heal himself and you can reward him to do so again in future :;): .
Demon chicken tamer extraordinaire :D !

Offline InspectorMonocle

• August 2012
  • 21 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • InspectorMonocle has no influence.
  • Dictatorship, it's the way forward boss!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2013, 01:59 pm »
Okay, thanks guys, I'll try these and hopefully it'll work  :laugh2

If not... I'll be back
"We all have to die at some point. Me? I want to go to the scream of Won't Get Fooled Again"
- Roger Daltery (Lead singer of the Who)

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2013, 01:23 am »
You shouldn't need to. :D
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.