Author Topic: Ogre?  (Read 4101 times)

Offline KillerPenguin

• July 2007
  • 469 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • KillerPenguin has a powerful will.KillerPenguin has a powerful will.KillerPenguin has a powerful will.KillerPenguin has a powerful will.KillerPenguin has a powerful will.KillerPenguin has a powerful will.KillerPenguin has a powerful will.
  • Im gona eat Chu!!!!
Ogre?
« on: Jul 05, 2009, 11:01 am »
That button on the creature changer is calling out to me  :shocked
So i was wondering has anyone ever used the ogre?
Or does he just crash your game and turn your computer into a black hole?  :p
Now playing; Underrated PC games

Offline Kays

• Administrator
  • March 2003
  • 8,638 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 97
  • Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!Kays is awe-inspiring!

• Kayssplace
Re: Ogre?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 05, 2009, 11:35 am »
No, it'll banish you to the gates of Hell for eternity  :shocked

I never tried it, but from comments I remember reading,  you can't interact with it.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. - Marty Feldman

Offline SkelApe

• November 2007
  • 817 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!SkelApe is awe-inspiring!
  • Tibetan landscape coming soon!

« Reply #2 on: Jul 05, 2009, 11:49 am »
If you swap the ogre models from CI but use the ogre mind from BW1 then you can interact with the ogre. He will fight, sleep, and eat when you tell it to. However it won't use miracles (but will learn them) and the worst thing is if you hover over its back, it will crash the game. The regular ogre however (using the creature changer) is glitchier. If you throw something at the back of its head, the game will crash. Don't ask me why  :D

Offline ZentineZ

• July 2009
  • 62 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZentineZ has no influence.
  • Its A Miracle!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 06, 2009, 02:32 am »
Dont know if it is for everyone, But for me i cant control my ogre :S

Offline Simpa105

• January 2010
  • 28 Posts
  • Simpa105 has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 23, 2010, 07:15 pm »
The Ogre isn't really made to use, it's more of a mean guy in some quests. Your not meant to be able to use it, and for your computers best you shouldn't.

Offline Sier

• July 2007
  • 345 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!Sier is awe-inspiring!
  • BW Skinner
« Reply #5 on: Jan 24, 2010, 08:25 am »
If you just want to use the Ogre for the sake of his appearance, you could always swap his skin around with another creature, for example you could have an Ogre with the stats of a Lion.

Offline Lollo

• April 2013
  • 77 Posts
  • Lollo has no influence.
  • Playing BW1 since the dawn of time!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2013, 06:34 pm »
The Ogre can be used, but has lots of 'bugs' such as no dance, unable to eat and I don't think he can cast miracles. But he's pretty cool if you want a Creature that you're gonna use for fighting, or if you just like how it looks. Really up 2 u  :)  :yourock: :upside