Author Topic: New...and Oh So Happy!  (Read 1341 times)

Offline SkullIsland

• September 2017
  • 6 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SkullIsland has no influence.
New...and Oh So Happy!
« on: Sep 27, 2017, 08:11 pm »
As I mentioned under "general discussions", I am happy to have success in playing this game again. Periodically I have attempted and failed to play it under new systems over the last 10 years. Handsome Matt's patch and guide has literally provided me a certain level of happiness and nostalgia that I haven't felt in a very long time.

The game is running perfect computer...however I would like to give a crack at modding... I have googled, and searched to start small with editing creature skins. I have seen a few tools mentioned...But given how old some of these posts are, a lot of the links to MilkShape and converters are now dead. Google searching hasn't helped... I know this may sound annoying and very noob-ish but I would be eternally grateful if someone can point me to a guide with links to download tools.  :help
I've backed up my "creature mesh" folder and profile.. so now Im ready to fail and stumble my way to creating

I'm pretty passionate about this game...and I would love to contribute to it's long standing community.

Nice to join you guys.  :)