Author Topic: Problem with messaging  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Khazar11

• May 2017
  • 3 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Khazar11 has no influence.
Problem with messaging
« on: Oct 06, 2017, 11:35 am »
Hi,

I am facing the problem with sending messages. It seems that I have no access to anything. I mean, when I try to see someone's profile it says that I am not allowed to have access to this section. Same with sending PM. It says "You are not allowed to send personal messages".

What's the matter with this?

Thanks in advance

Offline Bill

• Administrator
  • July 2011
  • 161 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bill is on the verge of being accepted.Bill is on the verge of being accepted.Bill is on the verge of being accepted.Bill is on the verge of being accepted.Bill is on the verge of being accepted.

Re: Problem with messaging
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2017, 03:50 pm »
There are actually no issues here, here is why:

On this site there are different membergroups for example: Guest, Vagrant Start, New Arrival, Villager, etc...

They are like ranks for members, which depend on how many posts the member has. For example to have the rank of New Arrival you must have three or more posts, to become a villager you must have 15 or more. As you rank up by creating posts, your permissions will change, you'll gain access to more features.

Right now your rank is Vagrant Start which means you do not have permission to send PMs or view other peoples profiles.

Hope this clears things up for you,
-Willy

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see