Author Topic: Black and White on DS  (Read 115 times)

Offline Alfred96

• July 2018
  • 3 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Alfred96 has no influence.
Black and White on DS
« on: Oct 09, 2018, 07:35 am »
Is there a version for that i saw a website, however i thought it was discontinued or something like that...

Offline Handsome Matt

• August 2005
  • 264 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!Handsome Matt is awe-inspiring!

• My Portfolio
Re: Black and White on DS
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2018, 05:08 pm »
There was a cancelled game for the DS called Black & White Creatures.

The original press release described the game's features:

* Numerous game play modes: Single Player, Creature Quest, Creature Pen, Creature Battle Multiplayer and a Creature Dance mini-game where you can teach your creature to get down!
    * 10 different species of creatures with several new, never-before-seen breeds
    * Specific DS touch screen features include custom tattoo design and ‘God’s Hand’ stylus control to punish or reward your creature via specific stylus movements
    * Revolutionary creature AI adds a deeper training simulation and strategy game play experience
    * Huge array of animations, personalities and actions bring your creature to life
    * Pit your creature against your friend’s creatures via the Nintendo DS wireless link
    * Use the Nintendo DS microphone to verbally berate or encourage your creature during training
    * 8 different island environments ranging from arid deserts to frozen tundras
    * Hundreds of awards and items to collect and unlock
    * Based on the award winning franchise from Lionhead Studios

You can find more images here: https://www.unseen64.net/2008/04/08/black-white-creatures-ds-cancelled/