Author Topic: Hey there, I'm making a Black and White inspired game  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Shivazgod

• September 2019
  • 2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shivazgod has no influence.
Let me start off with... I've always loved black and white. It was an amazing game and I will never forget it. I've always been fascinated with game design and well I finally am going to do something with that. What I'm currently doing right now is gathering all the resources I need to make this said game. I saw a post where someone has beaten me to the same game idea called "gods". Well good for them! When I took a look at the game, I thought "This has a weird vibe" The similarities are uncanny to the original games. But that's alright, it won't stop me from what I'm going to achieve. I'm using Unity as my game engine and they are using Unreal Engine. Interesting. The scripts are made in C# and well I can't model anything or animate for that fact. So I'll be using my own money to buy what I need and go from there. There are no kickstarters or forums this is just something made for fun and will release to the public as a finished game.

My goal: Is bring the wonders of this game back. I have so many ideas that I want to implement into this game. I was looking into paying a small team for development or just to pay it individually as I go.

Here are some concept ideas of what I'm going for and what I generally want to make. This isn't an actual level design just a reference of what I want to create.

Shoot me a email if you want to help me out in any way!
[email protected] com

« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2019, 10:30 pm by Shivazgod »

Offline Shivazgod

• September 2019
  • 2 Posts
  • Shivazgod has no influence.
Re: Hey there, I'm making a Black and White inspired game
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2019, 11:18 pm »
Hi everyone, I've made a full campaign for this game with better development and more information about it. You can read it here.
http://kck.st/2LKGFC8

Offline Auscross5

• December 2019
  • 1 Posts
  • Auscross5 has no influence.
Re: Hey there, I'm making a Black and White inspired game
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 05:28 pm »
This look great man! Hows it coming? I just booted up B&W and would love a new more modern game.