Author Topic: What is this?!  (Read 1759 times)

Offline TheVaesen

• August 2016
  • 3 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TheVaesen has no influence.
What is this?!
« on: Aug 10, 2016, 01:42 am »
I'm sure its of no significance, but what the hell is this red thing by my worship site?
It's been taunting me for years.

Offline Gremxula

• March 2003
  • 2,047 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!Gremxula is awe-inspiring!

Re: What is this?!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2016, 02:36 pm »
Can't say I have seen the flag but I have seen the villagers hiding at the temple as in your screenshot. So just as villagers have desire flags on the store, I think this is another desire flag like the temple food and rest flags.
 What it means exactly is anybodies guess, but it seems to be measuring the worshipers fear level.
In this world there are 10 types of people those that understand binary and the ones don't.

Offline Linkhead2

• December 2016
  • 26 Posts
  • Linkhead2 has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2016, 03:30 pm »
Can't say I have seen the flag but I have seen the villagers hiding at the temple as in your screenshot. So just as villagers have desire flags on the store, I think this is another desire flag like the temple food and rest flags.
 What it means exactly is anybodies guess, but it seems to be measuring the worshipers fear level.

Its showing the amount of people that are in that specific worship site.
Oh boy, Oh boy, oh Boy. Are we gonna cause some havoc now!

Offline Kapa1611

• February 2020
  • 9 Posts
  • Kapa1611 has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2020, 02:26 pm »
i heard that, when you take good care of your villagers, they get "lazy". and if you make lazy villagers worship they go in the worship side, without actually praying.